Over the past 20 years at ClassicsToday.com, we have earned a reputation for honest, hard-hitting, no-nonsense music criticism.
ClassicsToday Insider offers both beginners and serious collectors of classical recordings a new, enjoyable and informative way of accessing and reading reviews—an experience specifically adapted to the Internet. At only $49 for an entire year:
I paid for Insider Access some time ago and have never regretted it. The chief reason for this is that ClassicsToday (dating from before the inception of Insider Access) has never steered me wrong. For what it is worth, I have next to NO formal musical knowledge — I simply know when I like something — and when the ClassicsToday reviewers say that a recording is a “delight” or “not to be missed” I can be confident purchasing it. This, by itself, is a great thing. Thanks! – G. Becker
- All new Insider reviews include sound clips—often multiple–carefully selected to illustrate musical highlights, comparisons, and points of interest. Check out this sample
- Dozens of exclusive new reviews every month.
- Dedicated Insider review archive. Preview it now.
- Insider feature reviews include not just new releases, but also major catalog titles and reissue titles not covered anywhere else on the site.
- Dedicated search functions, including:
- Search by ratings
- Search by review type: Reference Recording, CD From Hell, Major Discoveries, Big Boxes, Under The Radar, Historical Gems, and other helpful categories that allow you to follow your interest and build your collection.
- Search Insider titles exclusively
- Lively editorial commentary.
- Weekly email notice of new reviews.
None of this material will be published on the main website. It is being offered by subscription only.
We pledge that CLASSICSTODAY INSIDER will give you more of what you’ve come to expect from us over the years, and by becoming a ClassicsToday Insider you will help maintain our editorial independence and allow us to continue to offer the most informative, knowledgeable, and entertaining body of music criticism available anywhere.