This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ClassicsToday.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Sensitive information (such as credit card data), is collected only through PayPal, which provides a secure and encrypted transaction. Your credit card data does not leave the PayPal site during a transaction with ClassicsToday.com.
- We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, renewal or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information, such as your email address.
A subscription/membership in Classics Today Insider entitles the user to full access to all exclusive Insider reviews and editorial content, including a searchable archive of all past Insider reviews. Subscriptions are for one year (365 days), at a rate of $49.00 per year, and are non-refundable. In order to give users full control over their subscription renewal decisions, we do not offer automatically recurring billing; users must renew their subscriptions at the end of each 365-day period.